Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Daphne Guinness at FIT Museum

My roommate Laura (as seen in my previous post!) and I went to the Daphne Guinness exhibit at the FIT Museum last week, and it was so great. I highly recommend going; it's an efficient use of space (about 100 pieces in a little part of the museum) and there are garments and shoes that I just drool over, and you will too.
Also, if you missed the McQueen exhibit at the Met, well first of all I'm sorry! but you should definitely go see Daphne Guinness' collection here because there is a very good amount of McQueen's work.

A few pieces from the exhibit.

If you'd like to read more into the exhibit, this is a nice article.
Look up Daphne herself too, she's quite a character. Did you know she's in a Kid Cudi video?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment