Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A cute little New York trend.



I wanted to upload this little graphic I made about Frenchies, because they've been a big obsession of mine for awhile. I also notice how many people I see in New York that have them, and I've been trying to get one.


I haven't updated in awhile because classes finally picked up this week. As in way more homework and also more confusion because of the new curriculum. But not only that, for some reason last Saturday I was in bed sick all day, and Sunday and Monday it was wearing off. I feel like I'm always so worthless when I get sick, it's like I just cannot get out from under my covers.
Anyway though, I wanted to share the cuteness of my favourite little canines. Will be posting more later.


Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment